Durasteel homes use NZ industrial steel framing, giving our homes extreme structural strength, integrity and affordability!
Durasteel offer potentially the strongest and most cost effective housing in New Zealand, using industrial steel framing with cladding options. Whether you need a batch, first home, retirement home or storage with living options.
Consented and built to a lock up stage including foundations. Our recommended L.B.P will liaise with you throughout the building process.
After completion to lock up, your electrician and plumber may complete their trades, ready for you or your builder to finish the internal fitout including kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Speak to our team to make an appointment to discuss your requirements.
- We will listen and help you select a design to suit your needs and provide a no obligation estimate.
3) Confirmation offer agreement
- Once the final design has been reached, an agreement detailing your specifications is drawn up.
4) Consent application
- We will prepare all plans for your consent application. These are submitted to your Council on your behalf.
- Once you have the necessary consent approvals, the foundation and build contractors will begin your new home.
Office - 03 379 6195