Industrial and Commercial Workshops
Our lightweight steel structures are the perfect cost-effective building for commercial and industrial sites.
The versatility of Durasteel’s industrial and commercial shed makes it perfect for any situation where you need a large steel industrial or commercial building – and can be customised to suit your specific requirements.
- Customise the design of your industrial building and engineer it up to 35m clear span – Durasteel industrial and commercial workshops provide ample open areas
- Combine our formed long run iron with a low concrete block perimeter for ultimate durability
- Our industrial buildings come with fully structural certified plans to NZ standards
- Foundation and firewall solutions are available on all our industrial and commercial buildings
- First and second floor options can be added to your commercial or industrial building
- Adjustable bay sizes
- Full project management is available on your commercial or industrial building
Whether you require a large space for warehousing, an industrial workshop, storage, an airport hanger, a factory space, or anything else - for strength and durability look no further!
Compare a Durasteel Industrial and Commercial Workshop to Other Companies in Canterbury – Can They Beat This?
- Over 180,000 sheds sold in Australia and NZ across the entire range, including Industrial and Commercial Sheds, American (Heritage) Barns, Quaker (Mansard) Barns, Farm & Equestrian Sheds and Stables, Garages, Carports and Awnings.
- A 50 year main frame guarantee – we expect our sheds to last at least 50 years.
- 3mm thick steel connectors – others use 2mm thick. 50% thicker steel connectors in what is arguably the weakest part of a building
- Up to 33% more steel goes into our materials than others
- No sheds failed in the 1-in-100 year weather events of 2013 or 2014 – many sheds failed or were flattened – not ours
- Trademarked Multi-Build Software – this allows easy and very cost-effective customisation of your shed.
- ShedSafe Accredited
- Materials made in NZ and manufactured in Christchurch
- 15 year warranty on Zincalume and Colorsteel painted products
- Our cold formed steel can be erected to form clear span areas of up to 35m.
- Friendly, professional service from our committed team – don’t take our word for it, come and see for yourself.
Click herefor a detailed list of benefits you’ll get from the Durasteel Fair Dinkum range.
Call us! 0800 DINKUM 0800 346 586