Quaker Barns (Mansard Barns)
Stylish Durasteel Quaker Barns combine good looks with versatility.
Also known as Mansard Barns, the traditional styling of the Quaker Barn means it will look great in any environment and can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
Multiple uses for Quaker/Mansard Barns
The wide open area means there is space for a multitude of storage purposes, and if you require housing for large equipment the high roof is perfect. Quaker or Mansard Barns are also widely used as double garages because of their massive storage capacity.
And you could make use of the upper floor space by converting it to a living or working space, ideal for your holiday block, studio apartment, or office area. A carport can be placed to the side and a veranda and upper decking can be added, further increase their functionality.
Quaker Barns start at a width of 6m and are supplied in either vertical or horizontal cladding.
Compare a Durasteel Quaker (Mansard) Barn to Other Companies in Canterbury – Can They Beat This?
- Over 180,000 sheds sold in Australia and NZ across the entire range, including Industrial and Commercial Sheds, American (Heritage) Barns, Quaker (Mansard) Barns, Farm & Equestrian Sheds and Stables, Garages, Carports, and Awnings.
- A 50-year main frame guarantee – we expect our sheds to last at least 50 years.
- 3mm thick steel connectors – others use 2mm thick. 50% thicker steel connectors in what is arguably the weakest part of a building
- Up to 33% more steel goes into our materials than others
- No sheds failed in the 1-in-100 year weather events of 2013 or 2014 – many sheds failed or were flattened – not ours
- Trademarked Multi-Build Software – this allows easy and very cost-effective customisation of your shed.
- ShedSafe Accredited
- Materials made in NZ and manufactured in Christchurch
- 15-year warranty on Zincalume and Colorsteel painted products
- Friendly, professional service from our committed team – don’t take our word for it, come and see for yourself.
- Our cold-formed steel can be erected to form clear span areas of up to 35m.
Click here for a detailed list of benefits you’ll get from the Durasteel Fair Dinkum range.
Call us! 0800 DINKUM