Also known as Mansard Barns, the traditional styling of the Quaker Barn means it will look great in any environment and can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
The wide open area means there is space for a multitude of storage purposes, and if you require housing for large equipment, the high roof is perfect. Quaker or Mansard Barns are also widely used as double garages because of their massive storage capacity.
You could make use of the upper floor space by converting it into a living or working space, ideal for your holiday block, studio apartment, or office area. A carport can be placed to the side, and a veranda and upper decking can be added, further increasing their functionality.
Quaker Barns start at a width of 6m and are supplied in either vertical or horizontal cladding.
Compare a Durasteel Quaker (Mansard) Barn to Other Companies in Canterbury – Can They Beat This?
- Over 180,000 sheds sold in Australia and NZ across the entire range, including Industrial and Commercial Sheds, American (Heritage) Barns, Quaker (Mansard) Barns, Farm & Equestrian Sheds and Stables, Garages, Carports, and Awnings.
- A 50-year main frame guarantee – we expect our sheds to last at least 50 years.
- 3mm thick steel connectors – others use 2mm thick – this translates to 50% thicker steel connectors in what is arguably the weakest part of a building.
- Up to 33% more steel goes into our materials than others.
- No sheds failed in the 1-in-100-year weather events of 2013 or 2014 – many sheds failed or were flattened – not ours.
- Trademarked Multi-Build Software allows easy and cost-effective customisation of your shed.
- ShedSafe Accredited.
- Materials made in NZ and manufactured in Christchurch.
- 15-year warranty on Zincalume and Colorsteel painted products.
- Friendly, professional service from our committed team – don’t take our word for it; come and see for yourself.
- Our cold-formed steel can be erected to form clear span areas of up to 35m.
Contact our friendly team today!